Cat Massage Hair Collecting Glove
Never find a lower price!
Perfect for long haired or short and curly haired cats, this glove allows you to simply pet the hair away. The shedding hair sticks to the glove, so cleanup has never been easier
Mimics the touch of your hand for a massage; includes 180 soft silicone tips to groom with ease. Keep your house clean by minimizing cat shedding, especially during the spring season!
'Brushing Basics' for you and your cat!
Regular brushing offers benefits such as dead hair and dirt, and removing or preventing mats and tangles. But do it right, or you’ll end up with a cantankerous kitty on your hands!
Always brush in the direction that the hair naturally lays, never against the ‘grain.’ And be extra gentle around the belly and chest.
For shorthaired cats:
- Start with a fine-toothed metal comb. Run it through the cat’s fur from head to tail tip. Watch for small pepper-like specks that could indicate the presence of cat fleas.
- After the initial fine comb cleaning, use your soft rubber glove to remove and collect all loose hair.
For longhaired cats:
- Start with a wide-toothed comb to remove debris that may be caught in the cat’s coat. Carefully untangle any knots.
- Next use your gentle petting glove to remove and collect loose hair.
- Consider using a soft toothbrush to brush around the cat’s face.
If you encounter matting in the cat’s fur, don’t try to cut it out; one or both of you may end up getting hurt.
Brushing twice a week should be plenty for most shorthaired cats, while a longhaired cat may need brushing every day.